As part of our policy, to provide our Services in an honest and transparent way, we wish to inform you about certain types of information we gather about our users for the purpose of providing our Services. In addition, in some events, MoovingON may have access and/or may monitor users’ systems that process Personal Info, and therefor may be referred to as a processor of Personal Info. For that reasons, MoovingON feels you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This policy applies to all of the software, services, web base application, information, tools, hardware, features and functionality available on the Services and covers how Personal Info that MoovingON may process, including in respect of any use of the Services, is treated. If you have any questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We wish to make your experience from our Services satisfying and safe. Your privacy is utmost importance to us.
- Personal Info we collect, how we collect it, and why
- The legal basis for Personal Info processing done by our Services
- The use of such Personal Info and with whom we share it
- Your rights: How you can access, manage and update your Personal Info
- The choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your Personal Info
- How we protect your Personal Info
DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
As part of providing XiteiT, we will collect Personal Info to the extent necessary for providing the Services. Personal Info may be collected, combined and used for the purposes of creating Customer accounts, contacting Customers’ contact person as part of our Services, using, maintaining and developing XiteiT, contacting Customers, providing services and products, sending customer information to Authorized Users, conducting research and creating reports for internal use and Customers’ use.
Customer and Authorized User Data
- Customer full name and Company number (if applicable)
- Authorized User first and last names;
- Customer/ Authorized Users’ e-mail address;
- A password for the master account and for each Authorized User; and
- an Account number that is created in XiteiT and used to identify each Customer.
In addition to the above, Customer may enter a “Default on-call Email” and ” Default Shift transfer email” – to be used as part of the Services upon events of emergencies or escalations at Customer’s system. The default contact info shall be used only if no other contact info is defined by Customer in XiteiT.
Customer and Authorized User Content
The content Customer create or link to XiteiT will be available to Customer and its Authorized Users. We take no responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of Customer Content that you or your Authorized Users may submit within XiteiT.
Customer may add and define Authorized Users according to its own discretion (up to maximum amount of subscriptions purchased by Customer in the BO). Customer has also all the control and discretion regarding maintaining, altering and deleting such information.
Customer shall ensure that it (or he/she) has a right to submit Customer Content as well as the data submitted regarding its (or his / her) Authorized User. Upon request, we will remove any such Customer Content that is claimed to infringe any rights of a third party.
Any request by an Authorized User submitted to MoovingON regarding any change / altering of Personal Information shall be referred to Customer and handled by it.
Cookies and Automated Information Collection
We and service providers acting on our behalf, such as Google Analytics, may store log files and use tracking technologies such as: cookies, which are small pieces of data transferred to your computer for record-keeping purposes; and local shared objects, also known as flash cookies, which help us to reduce fraud, remember your preferences and speed up loading times.
We and our service providers may use these log files, tags, and tracking technologies to collect and analyses certain kinds of technical data, including:
- IP addresses;
- the amount of time spent on particular pages and uses of XiteiT.
We will connect this data from your Account.
Customer Support Correspondence
When you ask for help from our customer support team, we will collect and store the contact information you give them (generally, your name and e-mail address, Authorized User to contact with), information about your activity on XiteiT, and your Account details. We may also store the communications you have with the customer support team and any information in those communications in order to provide support and improve XiteiT.
It is clarified that the information collected through the Software regarding your business belongs to you. However, the Company may collect, use and publish Anonymous Information (as defined below), and disclose it to third parties, for providing the Services, improvement, publishing and marketing the Software, Web Application, and Services. “Anonymous Information” means information concerning the use of the Web Application, XiteiT and the Services which does not allow identification of an individual, such as aggregated information and analysis on the patterns of use of the Software and Services. The Company is the owner of all the Anonymous Information collected or received by the Software, Services and Web Application, all in accordance with the Terms and Usage and the Master SaaS Agreement.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL INFO PROCESSING
For the purpose of providing our Services, MoovingON and the Customer (of which you are an Authorized User) executed a commercial agreement, the Master Software As a Service Agreement (the “MSA“). According to the MSA, we are obligated to provide such a Customer – the Services (subject to the performance of Customer’s duties under the MSA).
In light of the above and only if required, MoovingON processes Personal Info for the performance of its duties under the MSA and the Terms and Conditions, the Customer agreed upon by using XiteiT.
For example, as mentioned above, Customer shall define Authorized Users in XiteiT for the purpose of using the Services. Per such Authorized User XiteiT will record and maintain Personal Information as: First and Last name, username, email address and phone number. MoovingON may also contact Customer’s Authorized User in events of emergencies as part of the Services.
MoovingON processes personal information due to legitimate interest as well: as part of our Services we keep on developing, monitoring and analyzing all information received through the use of XiteiT. Such actions help us to improve XiteiT and our Services, offer new products and new services to you as well as to change part of the Services in accordance with the use of XiteiT by our clients. If you regard that your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms override our legitimate interest and require protection of your Personal Info, please don’t hesitate to contact our person defined below.
It is important for us to clarify that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting our contact person detailed below. Such withdrawal does not, however, affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the withdrawal.
We also may process personal information as part of legal requirements MoovingON needs to obligate. Such legal requirements may include data regards payments methods, invoices, charges, book- keeping and other obligations apply on MoovingON and its Services due to the applicable law. All data process due to legal requirements shall be stored and kept in accordance with the applicable law.
HOW WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT
The main use of the information we collect and store is to provide the Services through our Software, as well as providing a better service experience. Additional purposes for which we may collect and store your Personal Info include:
- to provide technical support and respond to Customer inquiries;
- to provide our Service as contacting Customer in times of escalations;
- to monitor and analyse the use of the Services;
- to protect MoovingON’s rights and property in connection with the Services;
- to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and to enforce the Terms of Service;
- to notify users of updates, new products or promotional offers;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes We may have with you or other users, and to enforce our agreements with third parties;
- to conduct research.
One important use of your information is communication. If you have provided your email address to us, We will use it to respond to customer support inquiries, keep you informed of your activity, your account etc.
INFORMATION SHARED WITH YOUR ORGANIZATION
If you are an Authorized User of a Customer, and therefore use the Services for an organization, we may have access to your Personal Info and content and may use it subject to the applicable laws and agreements from time to time within the scope of the MSA.
When processing your Personal Info collected and processed in XiteiT to which the Customer has access, the Customer acts as a controller of the data and you should direct any inquiries in respect of the use of your Personal Info by your Customer to the respective contacts of the Customer.
We shall not be held accountable for any misuse of your Personal Info or the failure to protect it.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFO TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose aggregated information (information about you and other users collectively that is not intended to specifically identify you) and other non- Personal Info about our users for industry analysis, demographic profiling, marketing, analytics, and other business purposes.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Personal Info may be disclosed to third parties if required under any applicable law or regulation or order by competent authorities, or in order to enforce the Terms and Conditions and to investigate possible infringing use of the Services.
Your Personal Info, and the contents of all of your online communications in the Services (as well as of your Authorized Users) and between you and us may be accessed and monitored by us or disclosed to a third party:
- if we have a good faith belief that we have to disclose the information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
- to satisfy any laws or regulations that apply;
- where we believe that the Services are being used in committing a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to share information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction, and other security precautions;
- when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health and/or safety of you, another person or the public generally; and
- If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets.
- to protect the rights or property of MoovingON and applicable third parties, including to enforce the Terms and Usage.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your Personal Info with third-party companies to perform services on our behalf, such as analyzing data, hosting services or customer support and service. We contractually require these third-party service providers to maintain the confidentiality of the information we share with them, and we contractually require them to comply with applicable data protection laws as well as to not use your Personal Info for anything other than to provide services on our behalf.
YOUR RIGHTS: HOW TO ACCESS, UPDATE AND MANAGE YOUR INFORMATION
As a Customer, you have a right to access, update and manage your own Personal Info under the applicable data protection laws. Since XiteiT is provided as a SaaS solution – as a Customer you may access / alter / delete all Personal Information recorded in XiteiT, according to your own discretion (and such Authorized User applicable permissions). If you have any problem to exercise any of the rights defined below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note, if you are an Authorized User, and you want to review, delete, or change the Personal Info processed by the Customer, through our Software, please contact the Customer directly.
We may ask you to provide further information in order to identify you. We will respond to your requests within 30 days.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Info
You are able to access and updated all information about you in XiteiT under your own control. You are also entitled to obtain confirmation from MoovingON on whether or not we process Personal Info about you. You may also have information on our means of processing as well as a copy of the Personal Info undergoing processing. We may charge a reasonable fee based on our administrative costs if you request further copies.
Right to rectify your data
You shall have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate Personal Info concerning you. You may have your incomplete data completed if you provide us with additional information or statement.
Right to erasure
If you no longer want us to actively process your Personal Info, you can have us delete your Personal Info if:
- your Personal Info are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- if you withdraw your consent;
- if you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the Personal Info have been unlawfully processed; or
- the Personal Info have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in applicable law.
If you no longer want MoovingON to make active use of your Personal Info, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com Such e-mail shall include “Delete My Account” in the subject line and your first name, last name and e-mail address in the body of the e-mail. Please note that certain records, for example those relating to payments or customer service matters, will be held for legal and accounting purposes.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF LINKED THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Our Software and Services may contain links to third-party services, which are companies other than MoovingON that may link to their own websites, online services or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party services. If you have any questions about how these third-party services use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly
TRANSFERS OF DATA
We may transfer your Personal Info to affiliated entities or to other third parties outside of Israel.
We ensure that a legal basis for such a transfer exists and that adequate protection for the Personal Info is provided as required by applicable law. We use standard contractual clauses and require that the receiving party uses appropriate technical and organizational information security measures.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We will not retain your Personal Info for longer than is necessary for the defined purpose of the processing of Personal Info or for legal requirements. For instance, we may retain some information for a few years after you have closed your Account if this is necessary to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend or establish legal rights. Certain records, for example those relating to payments, will be retained for accounting purposes for six years after the end of the year during which the financial year ended. Information that is not under legal obligation to be retained will be destroyed 2 years after the deletion of the account. Nevertheless, your feedback regarding Service Provider may be retain for longer periods, unless you asked us to remove them.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We implement technical and organizational security measures to help protect the security of your Personal Info both online and offline. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Info. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Info, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of Personal Info that we collect and to protect the privacy and security of our users. We keep your Personal Info only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- We limit access to Personal Info about you to employees, contractors and agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that Personal Info. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural security measures and safeguards to reasonably protect Personal Info. Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security technology, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection.
- Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
- Your Account information is protected by the password you use to access your Account. It is important that you protect and maintain your Account’s security and that you immediately tell us of any unauthorized use or suspected unauthorized use of your Account. If you forget the password to your Account, XiteiT allow you to request that instructions be sent to you that explain how to reset your password.
If you have questions about the security of our websites, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated June-10-2020