The term MoovingON or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the System and the Services, their affiliates and subsidiaries, and is used only for convenience and not intended to be an accurate description of ownership, operation or corporate/legal relationships. The terms ‘you’, ‘your’, refer to the person or legal entity accessing or using the Services
“Authorized Users” means individuals who are directly accessing the Services via an online sign-up process, or individual users authorized by you to use the Services and who you have supplied user identifications and passwords to. Authorized Users may include your employees, consultants, contractors, agents, or your other designees, but shall not include any employee or agent of any MoovingON competitor. Number of Authorizes Users is agreed upon between the Customer and MoovingOn under the MSA,
“Customer Content” means all information and data (including text, images, photos, videos, audio, and documents) or any other content in any media and format provided or made available to MoovingON by or on your behalf in relation to the use of the Services.
“Fair Use Policy” means the limits placed on usage as described in Section 2.2.
“Third-Party Services” means products, services, applications, or websites made available by third parties through the Services (i.e., companies or people who are not MoovingON).
“Services” – the cloud-based CloudOps functionalities provided by the System while using XiteiT as “Software As A Service solution (SaaS)”, regardless of the devices it’s been used on, by an Authorized User.
- Updates and Functionalities. You acknowledge that from time to time MoovingON may apply updates to the Services and that such updates may result in changes in the appearance and/or functionality of the Services (including the addition, modification, or removal of functionality, features, or content). Excluding the addition of wholly new products, MoovingON shall provide, implement, configure, install, support, and maintain at its own cost any and all updates, upgrades, enhancements, improvements, releases, corrections, bug fixes, patches, and modifications to the Services (collectively, the “Updates”).
- Limitations on Use. You undertake to use the Services solely for the internal business purposes and subject to the Agreement terms. You shall (i) be responsible for your and your Authorized Users’ compliance with these Terms of Service, including the Fair Use Policy; (ii) be solely responsible for the accuracy, quality, integrity, and legality of Customer Content and of the means by which you acquired or generated Customer Content; (iii) use reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services, including keeping your password and user name confidential and not permitting any third party to access or use your user name, password, or account for the Services; (iv) be solely responsible and liable for all activity conducted through your account in connection with the Services; (v) promptly notify MoovingON if you become aware of or reasonably suspects any security breach, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of your (or any Authorized User’s) user name, password, or account; (vi) use the Services only in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations; (vii) comply in all respects with all applicable terms of the Third-Party Services that you subscribe to or otherwise access in connection with your use of the Services; (viii) be responsible for obtaining, paying for, repairing and maintaining all the equipment, software, hardware and services required for getting access to and using the Services. You must not (a) make the Services available to anyone other than to your Authorized Users; (b) use the Services to store or transmit any content, that may be infringing, defamatory, threatening, harmful, or otherwise tortious or unlawful, including any content that may violate intellectual property, privacy, rights of publicity, or other laws, or send spam or other unsolicited messages in violation of applicable law; (e) upload to, or transmit from, the Services any data, file, software, or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component; (f) attempt to reverse engineer, de-compile, hack, disable, interfere with, disassemble, copy, or disrupt the integrity or the performance of the Services, any third-party use of the Services, or any third-party data contained therein (except to the extent such restrictions are prohibited by applicable law); (g) access the Services in order to build a competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services; (h) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or its related systems or networks; or (i) authorize, permit, or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
- Fair Use Policy. MoovingON may suspend your access to the Services for abusive practices that degrade the performance of the Services for you and/or other customers of MoovingON.
- Third-Party Products and Services. You acknowledge that the Services may enable or assist you to access, interact with, and/or purchase Third-Party Services from Supported Platforms and other third parties. When you access the Third-Party Services, you will do so at your own risk. These Third-Party Services may also allow you to store your Customer Content with the provider or operator of the Third-Party Services. Any use of Third-Party Services is governed solely by the terms and conditions of such Third-Party Services (and you shall comply with all such terms and conditions), and any contract entered into, or any transaction completed via any Third-Party Services, is between you and the relevant third party, and not MoovingON. MoovingON makes no representation and shall have no liability or obligation whatsoever in relation to the content or use of, or correspondence with, any such Third-Party Services or any transactions completed and any contract entered into by you with any such third party.
- Intellectual Property
- Ownership of Proprietary Rights. The Services, including without limitation any underlying data, software, platforms, algorithms, technology, application and website design, any information, services, texts, feedback, files, sound, music, videos, various applications, social graphs, organization, structure, specifications, features and any modifications, enhancements and derivatives thereof and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto (“Company’s IPR“) are the property of the Company and/or its respective affiliates which retains all right, title and interest in connection therewith. No transfer or grant of any rights by the Company is made or is to be implied by any provision of these Terms or by any other provision contained in the Services with respect to the Company’s IPR or otherwise, except for the limited license set forth in Section 2 above. “Intellectual Property Rights” means worldwide, whether registered or not (a) rights associated with works of authorship, designs, mask works and photography including copyrights; (b) trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, trade names, trade dress and goodwill rights; (c) patents, patent applications and industrial designs; (d) trade secrets; (e) rights analogous to those set forth herein and any other proprietary rights relating to intangible property; (f) divisions, continuations, renewals, reissues and extensions of the foregoing (as applicable) now existing or hereafter filed, issued, or acquired.
- Feedback. You may from time to time provide suggestions, comments or other feedback to MoovingON with respect to the Services (“Feedback”). Feedback, even if designated as confidential by you, shall not create any confidentiality obligation for MoovingON notwithstanding anything else. You shall, and hereby do, grant to MoovingON a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, fully paid-up license to use and exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
- Customer Content. You grant MoovingON a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, without a right of sublicense, to access, use, reproduce, electronically distribute, transmit, perform, format, display, store, archive, and index the Customer Content for the purpose of supporting your use of the Services and providing Services to you. MoovingON may also use Customer Content for the purpose of supporting and developing the Services, provided that when doing so, MoovingON shall only use Customer Content in an anonymized and aggregated way. Subject only to the limited license expressly granted herein, you and your Authorized Users shall retain all right, title and interest in and to the Customer Content and all intellectual property rights therein. Nothing in this Agreement will confer on MoovingON any right of ownership or interest in the Customer Content or the intellectual property rights there.
Last Update June-18-2020